Designed for modern life and modern users.
ESCO Security now offers even more innovative services through Alarm.com.
No matter where you are, Alarm.com keeps you close to your home or business with interactive security solutions. From a computer or cell phone, you can monitor and control your security system, watch live and recorded video and even control lights and thermostats. Alarm.com helps you stay secure and stay connected.
An Alarm.com home monitoring system works around the clock to log all events, including motion activity, system arming and disarming, when doors or cabinets open or close, power failures and more. Sensors on the floor can even detect water leaks in time to save your property from flooding and irreparable damage. An Alarm.com system is so much more than an alarm – it’s a valuable tool you’ll use every day.
A lot happens in your home or business that doesn’t require police or fire response, but that is still important to you. With Alarm.com, you’ll always be able to stay connected to the places you care about the most. Customers are constantly finding creative ways to take advantage of Alarm.com. You’ll quickly be using it to keep up to date with day-to-day activities you’d like to be aware of.
- Find out when your kids arrived home from school.
- Be notified instantly if a medicine cabinet, gun safe, liquor cabinet or another dangerous area is opened unexpectedly.
- Remotely unlock and lock the doors to allow access for maintenance workers, housecleaners, etc.. when you aren’t home.
- Control your thermostat from a remote location.
- Use remote lighting control to ensure you come home to a brightly lit home for comfort and security. Likewise, turning off lights after you’ve left is easy and convenient.
At your business:
- Make sure employees are opening and closing on time.
- Ensure no one enters private offices or sensitive cabinets without your knowledge.
- Receive daily reports on office usage and track customer traffic.
- Arm the security system automatically, even when employees forget.
- Receive notifications right to your cell phone, iPhone, BlackBerry or Android device.
At your second home:
- Set up temporary access codes for your guests.
- Arm your property remotely if your guests forgot to do so after they left.
- If you’re renting your property, you can assign your tenants unique access codes.
- See when your housekeeper service arrives and how long they stayed for.
- Set access remotely for your maintenance personnel.