MVE Solar designs and installs residential, commercial and industrial solar PV systems ranging from smaller applications to large multi megawatt, utility size systems.
Our professional design team knows the importance of detail. We focus on important aspects of your project such as:
- Solar array shading and site optimization
- Structural adequacy and roof life
- Construction logistics
- Ensuring continued access to skylights and HVAC equipment
- Electrical loads, production loads, and voltage drops that pertain to the system
- Civil and geotechnical design implications
- Top of the line products with solid warranties
MVE Solar generates drawings utilizing the latest AutoCAD technologies, and has the capability to produce 3D renderings of your project. Along with solar array layouts we provide:
- financial analyses
- energy production studies
- utility interconnection details
- engineer reviewed and stamped electrical drawings
- ITC grant filing assistance
- grant writing capabilities
- incentive/rebate processing support
- 24/7 service and technical support
We also provide turnkey system installations. Our crew of experienced electricians install and commission systems with minimal impact or disruption to existing operations, and with safety as a constant priority.
MVE Solar is licensed to install Solar PV systems in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland and Massachusetts. We offer design services to all states.