About MVE Group
MVE Group had its start in 1973 when Meadow Valley Electric, an electrical contracting firm, was established in a small barn in rural Ephrata, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. The company grew and in 1984 we opened ESCO, Inc., specializing in commercial and home security and fire protection systems. KWReduction was introduced in 1999 to help businesses and municipalities reduce energy and save money with energy audits and energy saving lighting solutions. In 2009, we again introduced a new company. MVE Solar combined our 37 years as electrical contractors with a focus on saving energy for area businesses. Our companies were united under a single corporation in 2011 and employees became employee-owners through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
We attribute our success to these small business roots, where hard work, unique skills and the creative ideas of our staff have allowed us to develop long lasting relationships with our satisfied customers.
Our team has more than 500 years of combined experience in:
- commercial and industrial electrical services
- solar photovoltaic systems
- energy saving lighting retrofits
- commercial and home security and fire protection
That experience includes:
- master electricians licensed in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey and Delaware
- journeyman and master electricians licensed to work in area municipalities including Harrisburg and Reading
- NICET-certified fire alarm technicians
- technicians MSHA certified to work in quarries