Our products are technical, but our employees make it personal.
MVE Group is a full service electrical contractor servicing south-central Pennsylvania and the surrounding area. We believe strongly that a truly successful organization is one that not only has top notch customer service, but also has top notch “employee service”. We are committed to providing cutting edge technology and services for our customers, and match that commitment to our employees. Below are several ways in which MVE Group strives to create an excellent experience for employees:
- Competitive pay and vacation time
- Full benefits package including health, disability and life insurance
- Opportunities to support and cover the costs for continuing education in an employee’s field
- Bonus structure created for when an employee attains a new certification or license in the electrical or security field
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (which includes year-end employer ESOP contributions)
- Safety Reward Program
- Tool and jean allowances for all technicians
- and much more…..
ELECTRICIAN – Meadow Valley Electric is always seeking well-trained electricians to join our busy team. Full time positions are available in our service department, construction, solar, and lighting divisions. [PDF of this job listing]
ALARM TECHNICIAN – ESCO Security is seeking an experienced alarm technician with knowledge of security systems, for the purpose of performing testing and inspections on ESCO customers’ alarm systems that include Fire Alarm, CCTV, Card Access, and Security Systems. [PDF of this job listing]
SALES TEAM MANAGER – MVE Group is seeking a full-time Sales Team Manager to join our growing organization. This role will directly assist in maximizing the potential of our sales teams, and in turn help meet our growth and revenue targets. [PDF of this job listing]
2. Also, before you come in to speak to us in person, please print out and complete an application to bring in with you. [Click here to open application document]