MVE Group is a full service electrical contractor servicing south-central Pennsylvania and the surrounding area. We believe strongly that a truly successful organization is one that not only has top notch customer service, but also has top notch “employee service”. We are committed to providing cutting edge technology and services for our customers, and match that commitment to our employees. Below are several ways in which MVE Group strives to create an excellent experience for employees:
- Competitive pay and vacation time
- Full benefits package including health, disability and life insurance.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (which includes year-end employer ESOP contributions)
- Opportunities for continuing education, including a bonus structure for certifications and licenses
- Safety Reward Program
- Tool and jean allowances for all technicians
- …And so much more!!!
Machine Readable Files (MRF) and Nonquantitative Treatment Limitations (NQTLs)
The link below leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily.