MVE Group is a full service electrical contractor servicing south-central Pennsylvania and the surrounding area. We believe strongly that a truly successful organization is one that not only has top notch customer service, but also has top notch “employee service” . Below are several ways in which MVE Group strives to create an excellent experience for employees:
- Competitive pay and vacation time
- Full benefits package including health, disability and life insurance.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (which includes year-end employer ESOP contributions)
- Opportunities for continuing education, including a bonus structure for certifications and licenses
- Safety Reward Program
- Tool and jean allowances for all technicians
- …And so much more!!!
Machine Readable Files (MRF) and Nonquantitative Treatment Limitations (NQTLs)
The link below leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily.